I don’t usually write midweek since most of my free days are weekends. So this week I was nominated for some award! The award is not about me not prescribing controlled drugs, I have not heard of it before and this makes it interestingly an award I should look forward to. Liebster is a German word which means dearest. This award is designed to help smaller bloggers with less than 200 followers get more exposure with the help of other bloggers. It is a great way to get your words out by getting the word out with other bloggers.
Great thanks to womenlifestyleblog for nominating me for my first Liebster award. I must say I feel humbled and happy; actually, I got my first follow from her ten days ago. I was just wondering through my WordPress reader looking for a blog about health and lifestyle when I found her blog. I got impressed with her blog, she is objective and informative and for sure, you will find one or two of her articles to be helpful.
I checked out the blog and I must say it is educative; her posts are like CMEs to me and exactly the right prescription to supplement myself with the regular posts. I get to refresh myself with information relevant to me. Here are two of her posts I think you should check out.
I would like to nominate
Please click their links below to check out what they are writing about. You will be surprised the entire selection is not about medicine, lifestyle or healthy living I am inspired by their writing and content. I like diversity and new things basically differed stuff and the list below fits that.
My Favorite Blog
I know WOMEN’S INSPIRATION TO HEALTH AND FITNESS must have searched to the last text something to say about my blog. It is crazy that my blog is mostly random text to fill space, yes I just love writing and this part that I have to say my favorite blog is kinda difficult. Long story short this week I interacted with Rude Girl’s blog and the experience was awesome. Her blog’s title is weird I don’t understand why she chose that, but well that is that she is cool. I like movies coincidentally she was reviewing a series I have been following since season one to eight here. You just don’t understand how it feels when you find someone you can share with the same interests.
10 Random Facts About Me
I just want to be as brief as possible, here we go ……
- I enjoy reading and filling prescriptions.
- I am a problem solver
- I love adventure especially internet adventure
- I enjoy watching and listening to music, I would like to share my current playlist but let us just leave it there.
- I am at my best writing as I listen to music
- I am so into black and white pics and animations
- I have been learning web design through youtube and online DIYs
- I like making new friends
- I am so passionate about healthy living and how humans interact
- Fam is key y’all
The Liebster Award Rules
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
1) Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2) Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3)Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4)Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional. However, If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5)Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6)List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to Inform the people/blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Special thanks to plantsandbeyond for cover photo